REQUEST FOR DELISTING OF HDNV COMMON AND PREFERRED SHARES
This is a joint press release by Bergson Beheer BV (the "Majority Shareholder") and Hunter Douglas NV ("HDNV"). The Majority Shareholder is (indirectly) owned by Hunter Douglas BV, which is a Joint Venture owned 75% by an investment fund advised by 3G Capital Partners LP ("3G") and 25% by the founding family of Hunter Douglas NV. This press release is not for release, publication or distribution, in whole or in part, in or into, directly or indirectly, any jurisdiction in which such release, publication or distribution would be unlawful.
Rotterdam, 7 September 2022, 8:00 AM
With reference to the joint press release dated 23 June 2022, the Majority Shareholder and HDNV jointly announce that:
- Following the Purchase of the majority of the shares in HDNV on 25 February 2022, the Majority Shareholder has purchased additional shares and now owns 96% of the common shares and 99% of the preferred shares.
- As announced on 29 June 2022, no shareholders opposing the squeeze out appeared in the first hearing on the squeeze out in Curaçao and the court set a final date for minority shareholders to object in a 5 September 2022 hearing.
- No shareholders appeared objecting to the squeeze out in the 5 September 2022 hearing.
- In light of the Majority Shareholder holding more than 95% of each class of the issued and outstanding shares in HDNV (the "Shares") following completion of the Offer, HDNV has filed a request with Euronext Amsterdam NV for the delisting of the Shares from Euronext Amsterdam.
- Subject to the consent of Euronext Amsterdam NV to the request for delisting of the Shares, HDNV will subsequently announce the last trading day of the Shares.
For more Information:
Hunter Douglas Holding BV
+1 702 692 6619
Disclaimer, General Restrictions
This is a public announcement by HDNV pursuant to Section 17, paragraph 1 of the European Market Abuse Regulation (596/2014/EU).
The information in this press release is not intended to be complete. This press release is for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer, or any solicitation of any offer, to buy or subscribe for any securities.
The distribution of this press release may, in some countries, be restricted by law or regulation. Accordingly, persons who come into possession of this document should inform themselves of and observe these restrictions. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Hunter Douglas BV, the Majority Shareholder and HDNV disclaim any responsibility or liability for the violation of any such restrictions by any person. Any failure to comply with these restrictions may constitute a violation of the securities laws of that jurisdiction. Neither HDNV, nor the Majority Shareholder, nor Hunter Douglas BV, nor any of their respective advisors assumes any responsibility for any violation of any of these restrictions. Any HDNV shareholder who is in any doubt as to his or her position should consult an appropriate professional advisor without delay.